Welcome to the study of Ephesians. I’m sharing a few Bible Journaling questions you can ask when studying Ephesians. I love using the Inductive Bible Study Method, where you find all the gold nuggets in the scripture yourself.
While studying Chapter 1 of Ephesians, here are some of the questions you can ask yourself, the questions are for you to dig a bit deeper into the Word :
- Who wrote Ephesians?
- Where was the book written from?
- What does “saint” mean in Ephesians 1:1?
- In Ephesians 1:3 blessed is used three times. What does this mean?
- In Ephesians 1:7 – 9 how do we get in Christ?
- Which verses speak of Christ’s utmost authority?
- Who was chosen before the foundation of the world?
- What position does Christ now hold?
Right click on images to save and print
Cover page for your Faithjournal