Personal identification information
Creativecue may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users can, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Creativecue.co.za may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails to users who have opted in for our newsletter or email list. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Please note that you can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms. We use MailChimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to MailChimp for processing. Learn more about MailChimp’s privacy practices here.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- print posts/content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© creativecue.co.za All rights reserved. Originally published at www.creativecue.co.za”
- re-post a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- link to our site or any of our public posts
We do not allow any of the following without our written permission:
- re-posting our content in its entirety
- altering or selling any content on this site
- translation of our writings in to another language (because we would want to verify the accuracy of each translation)
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “We do not allow” list, please contact us.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
We welcome comments on our blog posts. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. We reserve the right to remove any comment. Our site, and the web in general, is all about dialogue and the sharing of information. Therefore, feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on out site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
TERMS AND USAGE LICENSE AGREEMENT of PURCHASED GOODS AND WORKSHOPS
Purchasing and downloading files from creativecue.co.za signifies you are in agreement with the following policies. These policies are subject to change.
Downloaded files are licensed to the purchaser’s computer only.
Since the files are downloaded upon receipt of payment, and cannot be returned, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Most file types are offered in either jpg or pdf files – these files are ready to print on a color or any other black and white printer.
Please Feel Free To Use Creativecue’s files For Any of The Following :
- To create flattened greeting cards, invitations, wrappers and tags for personal use only.
- To spruce up your personal journal pages and projects.
- Redistributing or selling files in their original form. This includes distributing the unaltered jpg files “as is” for sale or for free download.
- Suggested in any way that you created the downloaded creativecue images yourself.
- Sharing these products with anyone. The downloaded jpg and pdf files are licensed to ONE COMPUTER only. These are for your personal joy and use.
- Offering the jpg and pdf files as part of freebie downloads.
- Selling or distributing the jpg and pdf files and images of any of our files “as-is”.
Usage Requiring an Additional License
- Making fabric designs, rubber stamps, and any other tangible goods. Have a question about any of this? Send me a personal e-mail.
- Printing or manufacturing products via on-demand websites.
- Creating design templates, digital collage sheets, scrapbooking templates, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates, page layouts, html email templates and invitation templates.
- Printing any of these notecards, jpgs, pdf files or any other files and images in excess of 2000 times without obtaining an extended license. Please contact me.
- On websites where pageviews are more than 10,000 per month.
A bit on sharing
Sharing downloaded jpg’s, pdf files and anything else purchased from our shop with friends, colleagues and fellow artisans is not an honourable practice. Please e-mail me or send them to the site as most of the items are extremely reasonably priced with numerous free items.
Please note that all downloads are licensed to one person and one computer.
Images used on site
All the images used are Creativecue’s personal photographs or photographs sourced from the Public Domain or stock photos purchased with the relevant license for blog usage.
Please understand that everything I post on my blog is for your personal use only. Not for resale or re-distribution. Please contact me in using anything that I share on-line thank you.
We can’t guarantee your results, earnings, future earnings as a result of this program or give professional/legal advice. Your results will be completely dependent on your understanding of the material and your effort to apply it.
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Comment Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
This document was last updated on 1 May 2018.