5 Quick Ways to Relax
Here’s 5 quick ways to relax and to de-stress from your day to day life. These are the little quick fixes I’ve implemented that really works. If you keep following through with these quick ways to relax you will feel and live the results.
Meditate Your Way to Relaxation
Meditation is quieting your mind and choosing a specific focus.
I include a few thoughts here in that the Bible mentions meditation. King David use to talk about different times he meditated. I include a few examples, just to give you a few guidelines.
In Psalm 77:12 : it is mentioned that “I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds”
In Psalm 119:148 : it is mentioned that “My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises:
In Psalm 143:5 : it is mentioned that “I remember the days of long ago, I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done”
Meditation in the right context is good for your spirit in where it reduces blood pressure, improves performance in people with heart problems and can generally make you relax from every day stresses of life. Through meditation you can calm yourself by practising how to breathe, this helps when you feel anxious, agitated or even distracted.
How to practice meditation?
- Find a place that is quiet and where you won’t be easily distracted or disturbed.
- Turn off your music, your computer, your TV – anything that can take your mind away from what you need to focus on.
- Sit in a relaxed position.
- Keep your eyes open.
- Pray, ask God to guard your mind and show you the truth He has for you.
- Read a short inspirational message or scripture.
- Think about the words, what they mean and what the words mean to you.
- Meditation is not something you can rush.
Try it, meditation can be of great benefit spiritually, physically and mentally.