Stand up for your own creativity
How do you stand up for your own creativity? – by living, creating, making your own space to do things your own way and not listening to that inner critic that says you are not good enough. Do not compare yourself to others. When you create that painting, paint it your way, when you photograph that flower, do it your way. Own your creativity and make it your own.
Take actions that inspire, uplift and empower you – stand up for your …..
- Stand up for making your own mistakes, we all have them
- Stand up for being in your own moment, enjoy your me time. Take time to create.
- Stand up for having and fun and playing around, it might not happen again, stand up for it
- Stand up for being imperfect, and leave the perfections at the door, paint that stripe black if you want to
- Stand up for what you love about creating … being authentic, original and unique.
- Stand up for taking the risks that make you feel scary – these make you grow.
- Stand up for possibilities and opportunities and welcome them.
- Stand up for your fears, doubts and boundaries.
- Stand up and claim your creative place as a photographer, artist ……
Your free resource today …. print these cards (right click to save) …. place them somewhere to remind yourself that being creatively unique is OK.