It’s all about creating happiness in our lives
I know happiness is one of those feelings that is sometimes somewhat difficult to define. I’m not going to delve into all the intricacies that define happiness. Today I’m sharing with you ways of creating happiness in your life – small little things you can do daily that can change how you feel and move you forward into happiness.
Why do we need to practice happiness?
Studies have shown that when you are happy, that feeling of happiness spills over into other areas of our lives. What you need to know.
- Happiness is good for your health. When you live a happy life you are less inclined to get sick and actually you live longer. You even have a more stress free life.
- Happiness are good for your relationships, happy people have more friends – even have happier marriages.
- Happy people are more generous.
From this you can see practising happiness are good for your soul.
How to create happiness in your life :
Here are a few practical ideas you can incorporate daily in your life :
- Build relationships in your life. Make time for the people closest to you. Make time for people you can confide in and who you know will support you when you are down in the dumps.
- Gratitude, thanks and kindness have a huge impact in your lives. By simply counting your blessings every day and being thankful brings and give you that feeling of happiness that you again take into other areas of your life.
- Giving up on grudges. When you forgive others you totally feel better about yourself and through this you feel more positive emotions and in turn feel closer to other. The bottomline, it’s always to let go and let be – it is that good for your soul.
- Take note of what surrounds you, that moment to moment mindfulness of your thoughts and feelings. When you take note what surrounds you, you are more likely to be less stressed and more happy.
Take care of yourself and practice happiness.
Take care Debbera – xoxo