Wake Up With Zhoosh
The Urban Dictionary calls zhoosh to spice up ones image and style. This made me think about waking up with some zhoosh in the mornings. To spice things up a bit, be more intentional about waking up and getting started with your day. If we get our internal clock sorted out in the mornings, we have so much more energy to look at the rest of the day. This just zhooshes up our image and style. It’s not something we have to start next week, or next month we can start right here and now.
How are we going to but the Zhoosh back in our mornings
We’re going to leave the grogginess of the mornings behind us and start thinking about what we want to do every day. What is in this day that we can make special. I’m not talking Pinky and the Brain where we are going to take over the world. What in today can you do to make a difference to spice things up, become more aware of what’s around us. Think about what you want to wear and what look you want to create for yourself. It’s about being intentional.
Here are a few ideas that could help you with putting the Zhoosh back into your life
- When you wake up think about all the things you are grateful for. What does it mean to you – even if it is the job you don’t like. What can you do different today to make it likeable. It’s always good to start where you’re at. Appreciate what you have surrounding you. The room you’re sleeping in. The good coffee you drink. Just all the small little things that add up to the big things.
- Before getting out of bed – what about doing a few stretches to get those muscles all lose and limber.
- Why not meditate for a moment.
- We have to start with ourselves and take care of ourselves. If we don’t do that we can’t take care of those around us. We’re going to have a selfish moment and think about what can we do today to take care of ourselves. If it is to drink those 8 glasses of water – let’s go for it. If you need to get some exercise in somewhere, how about planning how you could do it today.
- Just think about dressing different today, put on those nice lacy boots that’s hiding in the cupboard for a special moment. Make today that special moment. Wear something that makes you feel good. If clothes are an issue, what about looking at a capsule wardrobe. It’s a different way of thinking about your clothes – so worth it. Make it your moment and think about it.
- What about making today a good hair day. What about re-branding yourself. You have today and go for it.
- Think about how you would want to connect with those around you. How do you perceive yourself and how do you view others today. Start connecting one on one.
When you have zhooshed up the small things – become more intentional with your moments – then everything else falls into place. You become more organized, more focussed, what you like, how you want to be.
You see – all zhoosed up and ready to face the world.
Take care – xoxo Debbera