What is tenacity?
Tenacity is defined as the quality or fact to grip something firmly, the quality of being very determined or persistent.
The statement I’m making today is that we give up too easily. We have to become more tenacious.
- I want you to start thinking of the areas where you give up easily.
- Why you give up easily.
- What is the reasons you’re giving up so easily.
- Reframe your story, if you are in the middle of a struggle and you don’t see yourself on the winning side, make up your winning story with ideas to overcome your struggles. It might be that through reframing your story you find new answers and your break through to move forward.
- When you think about why you want to give up. Think about the why really hard, you have to have a really good reason. If you have no real reason to give up – take a break to figure it out and keep going.
- Having the birds eye view or the worm’s view. Sometimes you are so close to the problem that you don’t see the bigger picture. When you lift up your head to see the bigger picture the solution to the problem might not be as complex as you first thought.
- You get the opportunity to do this. To be able to change your life, try something impossible and actually do it. There are people all over the world that don’t get the opportunities you do.
- Analyse why you want to give up, maybe you need to revisit your actionable steps, what is the next step you need to take.
- Journal why you need to keep going. Find your strengths.
- Don’t quit. Just decide you’re not going to quit. No matter what. Period. End of Story.