When your Enough is Enough
When your enough is enough and more than enough. The problem arises when you start the comparison game, with friends, family, co-workers, celebrities, name it you do it, compare yourself to others.
The question I want to ask is this?
When then in all this comparisons do you realise that in actual fact your enough is actually more than enough. It comes back to you are actually more than enough where you are right now at this moment.
What I want you to do is the following – think about this :
- You know your core values and have your own belief system. Strive to live your core values and your belief system each day. If it is not perfect every day that is fine – tomorrow is another day.
- You know your goals and dreams, if you haven’t figured it out yet, that’s ok, you are you and you have time. Creativecue has a workshop coming up about defining your values, goals and dreams.
- Your life is your life, you are not supposed to have someone else’s life. You are here for a purpose.
- You define what an extra-ordinary life means for you and live that life – not someone else’s life.
- Remember you are you regardless your age, where you are in the world – you are an amazing, smart, beautiful, talented, soul filled, loving, generous, wise, gorgeous person.
- Live your day in the present moment.
- Let go of the small things and let God do his miracles within you.
Know that you are amazing where you are and your enough is enough for you. Your enough is enough where you are right now.
Lotsa Love Debbera xoxo